Uniquely different one extraordinary setting.
Titanic Hotel Liverpool, Stanley Dock is all about the restoration of one of the city’s most historic and iconic building, once a busy warehouse now a hotel full of character and original features. Set within a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Titanic Hotel offers:
- 153 stylish and spacious bedrooms.
- Stanley’s Bar and Grill, the perfect place to enjoy a light lunch, afternoon tea or delicious evening meal.
- Sip coffee or a cocktail in Rum Bar overlooking the waters of Stanley Dock or, when the sun is shining, enjoy alfresco dining on the colonnade terrace.
- Maya Blue Wellness features a unique thermal suite, hydrotherapy pool, sanarium, relaxation area, extensive range of treatments and health & fitness centre.
- Titanic Hotel adjoins the incredible Rum Warehouse events space and West Bay the hotels newest event space, the perfect venues to host a conference, wedding, dinner or special occasion.
Titanic Hotel is an experience less ordinary.
- 153 stylish and spacious bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Onsite car park and coach parking nearby.
- 4 flexible and adaptable event spaces.
- Stunning dock and river views.
Lovingly restored, this historic World Heritage site provides a fitting location to mark the start of your lives together. From your marriage ceremony to the evening’s celebrations, we would be honoured to host this wonderful occasion for you.
Titanic Hotel adjoins the Rum Warehouse, a striking building which is the hotel’s primary wedding venue, and West Bay, the hotel’s newest separate event space. Together all three make for a very special wedding destination.
Titanic Hotel is fully licensed by the Civil Registrar to offer Civil Marriage and Civil Partnership Ceremonies. We are delighted to offer you the choice of Rum Warehouse, Titanic Staircase or West Bay as venues for exchanging your vows.
Rum Warehouse is a beautifully renovated 1950’s warehouse and the perfect banqueting space overlooking the Stanley Dock
Rum Warehouse is a generous venue which boasts 1200m2 of flexible event spaces seating up to 800 guests. With floor to ceiling glazing and dockside views it can only inspire all who gather here. In addition a range of functional meeting and breakout spaces are incorporated as are catering facilities and spacious accommodations to match.
West Bay is an exceptional and unique event space reflective of our rich maritime heritage and striking warehouse design, with stone floors, steel pillars and vaulted brick ceilings in keeping with the out of ordinary style within the hotel and venue. West Bay has floor to ceiling windows with striking views of the dock along with outside space on the colonnade ideal for summer drinks receptions. West Bay can accommodate up to 180 guests.
Telephone: 0151 559 1444
Address: Titanic Hotel Liverpool, Stanley Dock, Regent Road, Liverpool, L3 0AN